The 5th CPC Symposium on Peptide Therapeutics
Started in 2010, the CPC symposium has now become an annual scientific meeting that brings together scientific leaders in peptide-based therapeutics from biopharmaceutical industries and academia. This year, “The 5th CPC Symposium on Peptide Therapeutics” will continue the tradition of the successful conferences from previous years. The meeting will offer a forum for scientific discussions of recent developments in the exciting field of peptide therapeutics and featured lectures on a broad range of topics including new technologies, drug discovery, CMC, and clinical developments in the field. For small molecule drugs and biologics, regulations for products and their impurities are clearly articulated in guidance from the International Conference of Harmonization (ICH) or regulatory agencies. The lack of guidance specific to therapeutic peptides presents challenges for industries to develop these products. This year we will continue to invite opinion leaders to share their views on how to address the challenges from regulatory, quality, and the standards for therapeutic peptides. Drawing from the success of previous years, there will be special panels covering topics including regulatory affairs and qualities. The panel will feature discussions from FDA, CFDA and USP experts on evolving regulatory environments in the pharmaceutical industry.
● Overview and perspectives of peptide therapeutics
● Peptide-based drug discovery and new technologies
● Manufacturing and analytical development for peptide therapeutics
● Peptide-based therapeutics in clinical development
● Regulatory discussion panel. Therapeutic peptides-regulations, standards and quality
Discover the Beauty of Hangzhou City
Hangzhou is renowned for its rich culture, historic relics, and natural beauty. It is known as one of the most scenic cities in China. Last September Hangzhou was proud to host the “2016 G20 Summit,” adding a new chapter to its legacy. Mid-October, when cool, clear autumn days converge with our rich heritage, is one of the best times to visit this beautiful city. We hope you can join us and look forward to welcoming you in Hangzou!
Feedback From Last Symposium
● It was one of the best conferences I spoke and attended in the last 10 years after I left US FDA.
● Thank the organizing committee for inviting me to speak at the CPC symposium. It was a very enjoyable and educational 3 days.
● Thanks very much for allowing me to participate the symposium. I enjoyed the visit very much and am looking forward to the next one.
● Thank you very much. I had a great time and found the other talks and discussions stimulating and your hospitality amazing!
For more queries, please contact :
Adele Jiang / Speaker Reception
TEL: +86 -571-86737118-8687